Monday, March 9, 2009

End of the year gift

I'm working on a end of the year gift for my daughter Abby's teacher. I'm planning on making Thank you cards and notecards. We went to Michaels on Friday to pick up some supplies and then came home and I got one notecard done before I got sick. I told my husband that I'm not allowed to make anymore gifts because it seems that I get sick when I make gifts LOL Of course I love making gifts and seeing peoples reaction to them.

I was going to do the cards in her favorite colors, but didn't hear back from Abby's teacher until today. So I will probably make the thank you cards in her favorite colors. Since she is a teacher I chose primary colors for the note cards.

Here is the note card that I got done:

I chose white card stock and then like I said above primary colors. The colored card stock is already cut which is awesome! I printed out Abby's teachers name on my printer and then used a stamp that I got in the $1 section at Michaels and used my Making Memories pencils and colored in the flower. I plan on making 50 of them. OH MY!! What have I got myself into LOL


1 comment:

  1. What a nice gift! You come up with the best stuff for their teachers!

    ReplyDelete