Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Woah Time Flies!

Hey everyone out there! So much has been happening. I probably have a ton of pictures to share, but that will have to come later. I know this is a public thing so don't want to say to much. Hubby lost his job back in April and is still trying to find a job. I'm currently helping a lady out from Church. We are probably getting ready to move in with my parents and give up our house. It makes me very sad, but with no money coming in we can't keep it. I know God has a reason for all this, but I just wish I knew what this reason was. Moving in with my parents will be an interesting thing that's for sure. Privacy and craft space will be limited. Unless they let me use their garage LOL We are currently using our garage for craft space and computer space, etc.

On the up side my hubby and I have taken to teaching the little kids at Church on Wednesday nights. It's been a lot of fun.

I've also been making a lot of cards. I'm hoping to sell some of my cards. We shall see.

On another down side about 2 weeks ago a very good friend of mine moved to North Carolina. It was a very sad day. I know that I will see her again soon because we have a lot of her things and her dog. So that makes 3 dogs in our house. Our own dog, her dog and my in-laws dog. They had to move out of their house too. Very interesting how things are going.

I'm keeping my faith and putting my trust in God that everything will work out for the best. Hubby is currently at a job interview. I pray everything goes well.

I guess that will be all from me for now. Just needed to get some things off my chest. Hopefully after hubby's interview we will go to the school to have lunch with our oldest daughter and go another day to have lunch with our youngest. My youngest just started Kindergarten :) Yes I'm getting off LOL I just love to ramble.

Have a great day to whoever is reading this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment