Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Morning Everyone

So we woke up to a very cold day here in Florida. We wore layers upon layers to the bus stop LOL Lets just say that I know that my best friend in Ohio is laughing at me :)

Now for some GREAT news!! I lost 6 pounds so far!! WOOHOO!! That's a reason to celebrate don't ya think? Oh yeah I guess I forgot to mention that I'm on a diet, but I'm sure that you figured that one out on your own. I'm not sure what my goal weight is, but I'll know what it is when I think I look good :)

So I'm still adding things to my blog as you can tell :) I just found the cutest monkey clock today.

You know that you have entered the world of blogging when you have a hard time getting to sleep at night because you are thinking of your blog and even when you dream about blogging. Ok how sad is that I ask you?

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO is right! Congrats on the weight loss Tab! LOL @ dreaming about blogging! No worries, the novelty will wear off and you'll get more sleep soon! : )

    ReplyDelete