Monday, February 2, 2009

OH YEAH!!!

I have some great news, but you are going to have to keep reading to see what it is. I just can't come right out and tell ya now can I? I love surprises! Hubby has these chances to win things at work and they can only win once a year. You are probably trying to guess what it is that he can win huh? Ok I'll give you this much. He can win tickets for concerts at the Van Wezel which is a very expensive performing arts place. In the past we have seen the Bacon Brothers, Trisha Yearwood (we even got to meet her in person) & some other things as well.

So he has tried to win some tickets this year, but hasn't won. He asked me about a week ago if he should put his name in for this particular person. I said "You bet your sweet BIPPY you better!" I of course wasn't going to get my hopes up either.

He was supposed to find out today if he won. I waited all day for the email. The email never came so I thought alright we didn't win. No big deal.

Well, what do you know he comes home a little early and he has tickets in his hand. You guessed it he won! Now comes the exciting part. Who we are going to see.

We are going to see:

KENNY ROGERS

I am so excited! Kenny Rogers in my humble opinion is the cutest old guy there is. Not to mention he can sing!!!

So of course I have made my FIL and my parents very jealous! My FIL said he would make me an offer that I couldn't refuse. He said that he would make me liver (Yes, I like liver and onions), but that wasn't going to work!

So I would have to say that this is an AWESOME Valentine's Gift!! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment